Friday, January 20, 2012

I Need Help Today

Last night at dinner, I tried to eat a fried egg, and got blocked up. I expected the blockage to ease off as it has in the past, but it is now 16 hours, and nothing goes down. I have to spit out my saliva. I am having constant pain. I have had no sleep. Dr. Lewis is off today, but Dr. Cano, his associate, will try to take care of me today at noon.
Poor Judy. Everyone has problems. One son will have sinus surgery soon. Another will have cystoscopy for occult hematuria. Another will come to Fresno Monday to have endoscopy Tuesday for what I think is gastric outlet obstruction. Her sister probably needs to have multiple teeth pulled and a second hip replacement. On top of all this, the dog has a severe limp and had great difficulty getting down the stairs this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment