Saturday, October 2, 2010

Progress Report 5 Months After My Tumor is Discovered

There is not much new to talk about. I have lost more weight, down to 163 1/2 today. This is about 15 pounds since May. I still have little appetite and although my taste buds are returning, most foods have some taste, but not to my liking. Boost plus, chocolate tastes good. Most other foods are not intolerable but not good.
Here is my photo, 50 days following radiation.
 You can hardly tell which side was irradiated.
Here is my photo from the last week of treatment from my drivers license. Pardon the blurryness, as I used the camera on my laptop and it can't do close-ups.
I was a redneck.
We are on our way east on Wednesday. I go to Montreal to visit my mother and Judy goes to Philadelphia to visit our son, daughter-in-law and their two youngsters, including Eli, our first grandson.
I will join her in Philadelphia a week from Monday and we return the following Sunday.
My bridge results continue to be good, coming first in the last 4 club games played, with two different partners.
Go Giants. Can't you win ONE more game?
Here is a photo of me with Rocky, our Goldendoodle. He did not like sitting in the chair with me.
Next week, if technically possible, I will post from Montreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment